Monday, October 6, 2008

This one's for Deb. Ha, sundevil.

My life, still, is freakin boring. But... like i said, i DO have a boyfriend. His name is Chris, he is an old fart. He was married before and has a 2 year old son named Trae, who i adore. He is sooooo cute. But he treats me really good, i have alot of fun with him. So for now, i am ok. But you all know how i am with guys... so we will see how long it lasts. My friend Bry Bry pulled a shady move, and is now on his way to Louisianna to go to prison. If you have watched the news lately you have probably heard that story about the 3 men arrested for the underage girls, dirty website, and booze RV. Yeah talk about a bad weekend in Mardi Gras. They will never live this down. Anywho. I'm sure you all heard all about it, and it was a huge shock to everyone that knew him. We thought he was such a good guy, and no one had any idea any of this was going on. So, that is weird. And sad. I feel bad for him. MANDA IS OUT OF ALASKA!!!!! WOOHOO!!! i think she may be in utah sometime soon which will be such a happy happy day for me. hmmmm. what else?

I just love fall. It is so fun. And i love halloween it is so fun too. I just am sad that winter comes next. =[ i think that is all. Oh, and i freaking HATE Miley Cyrus. Hannah Montana can rot in hell. Such a dirty skank face.