Tuesday, October 28, 2008

LOM

Definition, LOM:
Acronym: Lack of Motivation;
A common occurence in college students, internet junkies, scooter riders, wackee sixers, followers of Dwight Schroute, and MAC geeks.
This week has been good so far. I have enjoyed the weather thoroughly and love driving on the freeway and seeing the mountains splashed with red. This is definitely my favorite time of year. Halloween has always been my favortie holiday, but I am sad for this one. For the first time in 9 years, I have nothing to do Halloween night. I guess I could dress up scary and scare the trick or treaters here at home, but not many kids come to our house anymore. What a pathetic halloween this will be. =[
On a happier note... Thanksgiving is in less than a month and I just love that holiday as well. I am not looking forward to winter though, I am definitely a summer girl. I guess there are fun things about winter.... Christmas lights, cute jackets, christmas music, fires, mistle toe =], sliegh rides, sledding, snow men, snow angels, and of coure Christmas and New Years! Although most of those activities are only fun with a member of the opposite sex... so I am currently accepting applications to be my winter time partner. Resumes can be sent to:
Is Sophie a dog or a cat? I thought when I got her, that the lady told me she was a puppy... but as I sit here listening to her Meow, I am beginning to think that she is a feline instead of a canine. I guess maybe I could make a website and make lots of money advertising my cat-dog...
Besides my empty Halloween this should be a good week. I am loving fall, and loving the colors, and can't wait for a good turkey dinner. =] CIAO!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha!! That was better then I could have imagined! You make me laugh! Fall is fantastic. So I think we should give this whole hallween night thing a real work over! This Halloween can be the best ever, don't ya think!? And I hope your inbox doesn't max out from applications....

It all began here said...

Meg, I saw Riley at SJH today. I decided I hate 8th grade, and I really hate that my kids have to spend there days at such a dreadful place. Junior High stinks. (literally!)

Love to see what you post. Keep it up.

ang said...

You mean hangin out with your favorite mom isn't fun enough for you? I'm hurt.

Meg & Chase said...

cry me a river mom. you are already ruining my month of march, why should i pretend to want to ruin my month of october for you? hahahahahahah you know im kidding.