Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Uneasy


Today i feel.... emotionally awkward. I just talked to my friend Matt Behrend from when i lived in Provo. He is such a neat guy and so funny. He got married in December and absolutely hates his life. It makes me sad for him. I mostly blame this on society. And the pressure that it puts on people (especially in this state) to get married young. I am 20 years old for goodness sakes and i get asked on a regular basis when i am going to get married. So, i say to those people.... LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! YOU ARE THE REASON THAT THE DIVORCE RATE HAS GROWN TO 65% IN THE LAST YEAR! AHHH! ok enough venting about that. On a heavier note... pray for Greg. He says he is ok. But he is sick. I love this boy. Remember to pray for him.

How could you not love him?

Now... for a lighter note and a cuter one at that. Last night i went and visited Erika. Her baby is soo darling. His name is Hayden and he is 7 weeks old today. It was fun to see her and catch up on old fun times. I love that girl and so happy for the little family that she has and the beautiful baby boy her and Darren brought into this world! Congrats Er!




No comments: