Monday, June 16, 2008

Hello World!


Well I guess this kicks off the saga of Megan's Blogging. A step up from Myspace? Yeah I guess a little, but the immature stalking aspect of it all will surely be missed. Ha!

This weekend was full of fun! The family had a big get together for Father's day. But, I was not able to attend. =[ sad face. But, Saturday was one of my longest and best friends from school, Lindsay's bridal shower. Lindsay and I cheered together and for a few years were joined at the hip! I am so excited for her. Her wedding will be on August 1st, so CONGRATS LINDS! It was really fun to be able to get to see all the girls from high school.

Sunday I went out to the lake with Kyle's family. It was really busy out there which was surprising because it was father's day! We got alot of sun and even got brave enough to jump in. BIG MISTAKE! As soon as we hit the water, your breath was sucked right out of you and the only thing you could think to do was swim out!

Following the lake adventure, my family had a Fathers day dinner at Tom and Becky's. It was fun to be able to eat and visit all evening!

2 comments:

Jackson Family said...

YAY!!! I amso excited you got a blog!

Kyuule said...

Wow we have had some good adventures so far!! Don't you worry..plenty more to come, I can feel a road trip lingering in the air :) This fall is looking ideal!! Until our next adventure!