Monday, November 3, 2008

All Hallows Eve


Oh what a weekend. =] Ash and I had darling Halloween costumes. I will say myself, we looked pretty stinkin cute. I was Alice in wonderland, and she was the Cheshire Cat. Oh precious right? We didn't do much though. We took KJ trick or treating in the rain and wind. He had 3 Halloween costumes bought for him this year. Ashlee bought him a Hulk costume, which he was afraid of, so Dan (Kj's dad) bought him a skeleton costume, which he was also afraid of, so Ash bought him another dinosaur costume, which he would wear. Ha. But he was afraid of most of the costumes he saw on the other trick or treaters. So he spent most of the trick or treating time crying and being carried by either me or Ash. Funny little bug. =]
I am still extraordinarily happy lately. And the funny thing is, it isn't because of anyone but myself. It's weird how smooth my life seems to be going lately. I love it.
Amanda is back in Oregon. =[ so sad. It was so much fun to have her here for 3 weeks. She will be back for Christmas which will be a blast, but I feel like it is so far away.
Work is going super well. It is starting to get really busy. Which is good. Cyndi is going to start building a Salon for me in the back, which means I need to get my hind quarters in gear so I can be ready to start by the time it is done. She is such a good lady, I am very lucky to have her as my boss. =]
Thanksgiving is coming soon! I can't wait. As long as my brat face uncles don't hand cuff me this year I think I will be ok. I missed thanksgiving last year for a dirt bag guy, so it will be good to be back this year.
Exactly one year ago yesterday, I packed all of my stuff into a suitcase and took off to New York. I can't even being to express how grateful I am to be content enough with where I am in my life that I don't feel like I have to move across the country (California or New York) to get away from the things I don't like. =] ahhhhh yes.
Happy fall 'yall!

1 comment:

ang said...

I seem to remember the shoulders being up when you modeled the costume for me you brat!!!!!